Mastering the long and winding road in developing Open-Source software solutions for the social-medical healthcare sector was finally crowned with sweet success.
A Proclos team and its cooperation partner Verein Dialog, the leading ambulant addiction aid agency of Austria, were awarded with the T-Systems Innovation Award Vienna for the project openSMC.
The jury did espescially honor the fact that openSMC:
- enables a smooth and transparent information flow among specialized groups of cooperating professionals.
- reduces administrative overhead while complying to intensive documentation and evaluation needs.
- consequently directs more time towards effective client care and client support processes.
Beside common CRM-features adapted for medical needs, special features of openSMC include support for:
- multiprofessionial and multidimensional diagnostics.
- arbitrary information views, alerting and notificating.
- prescription of narcotics conforming to legal standards.
- changing data acquisition needs by an integrated survey engine.
- highly flexible data export / import by integration of Colibri
Contact: Martin Kulnigg